CONTACT US NOW
Courses are advertised 3-4 weeks prior to starting.
Please check out our Upcoming Events page for further information
Given the recent developments surrounding COVID-19, we here at PSCC are taking a few precautions.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and guests is our top priority and we are following the lead of New Zealand health authorities at this important time. We are committed to providing a comfortable and safe environment for all.
*Update 12/05/2020 - As of Wednesday 13th May, @ 11:59pm, New Zealand will be moving into Alert Level 2. At this Alert Level, PSCC hope to return to delivering services from our premises. To do this in a safe manner, that complies with the expectations and guidelines of the New Zealand Government, and the PSCC Governance Team, PSCC will be adopting some new practices, and conducting business in a different manner than normal.
- If you or someone you live with is unwell, please contact the Office ASAP to cancel and reschedule your appointment
- If you or someone you live with has travelled overseas within the last 2 weeks, please contact the Office ASAP to cancel and reschedule your appointment
- If you or someone you live with suspects, they have come into contact with someone suspected of, or confirmed to have COVID-19, please contact the Office ASAP to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes
before your appointment time. The front door will be locked, so please ring the
bell to announce your arrival.
- The Centre Manager or Office Administrator will talk to you through the intercom system, to confirm your appointment, as well as ask a few required health questions before we open the door
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment, we will ask you to leave and come back, or wait outside
- If you require a support person,
please only bring one person. This person must not be unwell and will be required
to go into session with you. You must inform the Centre or your Counsellor the
day prior to your appointment to ensure social distancing can be accommodated.
- The only exception to the above will be a Parent who must be onsite during their child’s appointment (Children under the age of 14). In these cases, the parent will be asked to wait in a separate room and not the waiting area.
- We do not have any childcare facilities, so please do not bring your child/ren with you to your appointment.
- If you are a paying Client, we ask
that you make a payment directly into our bank account prior to your
appointment. Please ensure you can show the Centre Manager and/or Office
Administrator evidence that payment has been made.
- Our bank details will be provided to you when required.
- We still do not have EFTPOS capabilities
- If you would like a drink during your appointment, please bring your own, or ask your Counsellor to make you one. Please do not go into the kitchen and make yourself a drink.
All bookings and payments will be processed by the Centre Manager and/or Office Administrator. This is to limit the number of persons in the Main Office at any one time. Once you have concluded your appointment, please see the Administrative team at the Main Office to book another appointment.
- If you and/or your Counsellor feel you do not require another appointment, or your approved funded sessions have concluded, please see yourself out as soon as practical.
Please direct any questions or concerns to your Counsellor, the Centre Manager, and/or the Office Administrator as soon as practical.
Are you or someone you know experiencing any of the following:
Depression Anxiety Feeling Lost
Confused Alone Stressed
Experiencing a Loss Under Pressure
In a rut
WE CAN HELP!
27/11/2019 Fee Increase and After Hours Counselling - Papakura Support and Counselling Centre have some changes coming in the New Year. We will be starting After-Hours Counselling*, as well as having a small increase to our current fees.
Individual Counselling 9am-3pm = $70 per session
Couple's Counselling 9am-3pm = $90 per session
We still offer our Family Funded Sessions - please contact the Centre to see if you qualify for this!
*Currently After-Hours are unavailable until further notice - Please check with the main office for further information
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR SERVICES
1. We offer a very welcoming and safe environment.
2. The Centre boasts an exceptional team of caring and friendly Professionals.
3. We will go the extra mile to support and resource you.
4. Our Personal and Professional Development courses are outstanding.
5. Papakura Support and Counselling Centre has proudly served the Community for over 38 years.
WE CAN HELP
We are here to listen. We can enable you to find solutions that are right for you.
We support and encourage, as you challenge ideas and beliefs that may no longer be helpful.
We offer practical life skills and coping strategies with a wide range of effective tools and resources.