CONTACT US NOW
Courses are advertised 3-4 weeks prior to starting.
Please check out our Upcoming Events page for further information
Papakura Support & Counselling Centre is closed to face to face appointments during Alert Level 3.
If you need help in an emergency, please contact one of the below numbers:
Police/Fire/Ambulance - 111
Lifeline - 0800 543 354
Counties Manukau CATT Team - (09) 261 3700
Or any other numbers on the below notice
For all enquires about our services, please email:
Given the recent developments surrounding COVID-19, we here at PSCC are taking a few precautions.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and guests is our top priority and we are following the lead of New Zealand health authorities at this important time. We are committed to providing a comfortable and safe environment for all.
Are you or someone you know experiencing any of the following:
Depression Anxiety Feeling Lost
Confused Alone Stressed
Experiencing a Loss Under Pressure
In a rut
WE CAN HELP!
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR SERVICES
1. We offer a very welcoming and safe environment.
2. The Centre boasts an exceptional team of caring and friendly Professionals.
3. We will go the extra mile to support and resource you.
4. Our Personal and Professional Development courses are outstanding.
5. Papakura Support and Counselling Centre has proudly served the Community for over 38 years.
WE CAN HELP
We are here to listen. We can enable you to find solutions that are right for you.
We support and encourage, as you challenge ideas and beliefs that may no longer be helpful.
We offer practical life skills and coping strategies with a wide range of effective tools and resources.