CONTACT US NOW
Courses are advertised 3-4 weeks prior to starting.
Please check out our Upcoming Events page for further information
Given the recent developments surrounding COVID-19, we here at PSCC are taking a few precautions.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and guests is our top priority and we are following the lead of New Zealand health authorities at this important time. We are committed to providing a comfortable and safe environment for all.
Our Office hours remain Monday - Friday 9am-3pm.
After hour access is by appointment only.
- If you or someone you live with is unwell, please contact the Office ASAP to cancel and reschedule your appointment
- If you or someone you live with has travelled overseas within the last 2 weeks, please contact the Office ASAP to cancel and reschedule your appointment
- If you or someone you live with suspects, they have come into contact with someone suspected of, or confirmed to have COVID-19, please contact the Office ASAP to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time. The front door will be locked, so please ring the bell to announce your arrival.
- We do not have any childcare facilities, so please do not bring your child/ren with you to your appointment.
- If you are a paying Client, we ask
that you make a payment directly into our bank account prior to your
appointment. Please ensure you can show the Centre Manager and/or Office
Administrator evidence that payment has been made.
- Our bank details will be provided to you when required.
- We still do not have EFTPOS capabilities
Please direct any questions or concerns to your Counsellor, the Centre Manager, and/or the Office Administrator as soon as practical.
Are you or someone you know experiencing any of the following:
Depression Anxiety Feeling Lost
Confused Alone Stressed
Experiencing a Loss Under Pressure
In a rut
WE CAN HELP!
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR SERVICES
1. We offer a very welcoming and safe environment.
2. The Centre boasts an exceptional team of caring and friendly Professionals.
3. We will go the extra mile to support and resource you.
4. Our Personal and Professional Development courses are outstanding.
5. Papakura Support and Counselling Centre has proudly served the Community for over 38 years.
WE CAN HELP
We are here to listen. We can enable you to find solutions that are right for you.
We support and encourage, as you challenge ideas and beliefs that may no longer be helpful.
We offer practical life skills and coping strategies with a wide range of effective tools and resources.