CONTACT US NOW
Courses are advertised 3-4 weeks prior to starting.
Please check out our Upcoming Events page for further information
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; OR
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; OR
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc; OR
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Papakura Support and Counselling Centre Inc.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a Contractology website disclaimer form available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supply a wide variety of commercial legal documents, such as template sponsorship agreements.
[PLEASE RETAIN THIS CREDITS AND THESE LINKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION LICENSE UNDER WHICH THE TEMPLATE IS PROVIDED.]